The Shipping Policy was last updated on October 25, 2022
Introduction and Overview
- 1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- 2. Sharing Your Personal Information
- 3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- 4. Security Precautions
- 5. Your Rights
- 6. Retention
- 7. Third-Party Websites
- 8. Children
- 9. Social Media Accounts
- 10. Storage and Transfer of Your Personal Data
- 11. Contact Us
1. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
|Purpose||The Personal Data We Collect|
|To create an account with us and to manage your account, to provide you our Services;||
|To fulfill or process orders;||
|To provide customer service and support, or to provide you with service-related communications;||
|To undertake marketing, advertising or other promotional activities;||
|To improve our product or service, or for personalization;||
|To prevent and investigate fraud and other illegal activities;||
|To comply with legal or compliance requirements;||
2. Sharing Your Personal Information
- A.Within Our Corporate Organization . The Company is a part of a corporate organization that has several legal entities, business processes, management structures and technical systems. We may share your personal information with our related group companies and, in some cases, other affiliates of our corporate group for business maintenance and personalization continuity purposes, for instance so that you may enjoy a personalized user experience across our digital properties, to provide you with the Services, or to take actions based on your requests or preferences.
- B.Service Providers . We may share your personal information with the following types of third-party service providers as set out in the table below:
|IT system and software service provider||Website hosting services (including cloud storage), mobile app or software optimization services, customer relationship management software, email service providers, or system maintenance services.|
|Payment service provider||Third-party payment processing services.|
|Marketing and advertising services||Assistance in reaching potential new customers across multiple communications channels, or sharing with affiliated companies that promote our products on their websites.|
|Order fulfillment service provider||Provision of logistics, warehousing and distribution services, return and exchange services, and order status notification services for your purchased items.|
|Customer service provider||Assistance with customer services and support.|
|Fraud prevention and information security service provider||Identity verification, fraud prevention, or credit risk reduction services to protect our website/app and our business.|
|Other Service providers selected by you||Other third parties, such as size recommendations and fit prediction services providers, if you have chosen to help us provide you with product recommendations.|
- We strive to ensure that our third party service providers can only use your data for the purposes for which it was provided to them and to the extent necessary for such purposes, in accordance with our written instructions.
- C.To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance . We have the right to disclose your personal informationor as required by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us. We also may disclose your information where we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or if we believe that disclosure will help us protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or our customers.
- E.Consent . We may disclose your personal information for any purpose with your consent.
- F.Corporate Transactions . We may disclose personal information—including account information, Wallet balance or points information—to a buyer, prospective buyer, corporate affiliate, or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. You acknowledge and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- A.Cookies . Cookies are small web files that a site or its provider transfers to your device’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or provider’s system to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
- Generally, we use first-party and third-party cookies for the following purposes: to make our Services function properly; to provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services; to collect passive information about your use of our Services; to measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns; to help us improve our Services; and to remember your preferences for your convenience.
- We use the following types of cookies on our Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential because they enable you to use our Services.
- Functional Cookies. We use functional cookies to remember your choices so we can tailor our Services to provide you with enhanced features and personalized content.
- Performance or Analytic Cookies. These cookies collect passive information about how you use our Services, including webpages you visit and links you click. We use the information collected by such cookies to improve and optimize our Services.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third-party advertising partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other sites. You may disable the use of these cookies as set forth below.
- B.Your Choices . Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Services by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing this Site to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of the Site. Also, if you disable cookies other parts of the Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at https://www.allaboutcookies.org .
- Third-Party Cookies. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), both of which maintain websites where people can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out of website interest-based advertising provided by each organization’s respective participating companies, visit the DAA’s opt-out portal available at https://optout.aboutads.info/ , or visit the NAI’s opt-out portal available at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 . Residents of the European Union may opt-out of online behavioral advertising served by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s participating member organizations by visiting https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ . For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, please see https://www.aboutads.info/consumers .
- C.Web Pixels . To see how successfully our marketing campaigns or other goals of the Services are performing we sometimes use conversion pixels, which fire a short line of code to tell us when you have clicked on a particular button or reached a particular page (e.g. a thank you page once you have completed the procedure for subscribing to one of our services or have completed one of our forms). We also use web pixels to analyze usage patterns on our Services. The use of a pixel allows us to record that a particular device, browser, or application has visited a particular webpage.
- D.Analytics . We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services. Presently, we use Google Analytics . Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports Site traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- E.Behavioral Remarketing . We also use remarketing services to advertise on third-party websites to you after you visited our Services. For this purpose, visitors are grouped by certain actions on our Services, e.g., by duration of a visit. This enables us to understand your preferences and to show you personalized advertising even if you are currently surfing on another website that also participates in the same advertising network. We utilize Google Ads, Bing Ads, and similar ad networks.
- F.Other Tracking Technologies . Pages of our Site may also use Java scripts, which are code snippets embedded in various parts of websites and applications that facilitate a variety of operations including accelerating the refresh speed of certain functionality or monitoring usage of various online components; entity tags, which are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to accelerate website performance; and HTML5 local storage, which allows data from websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
- G.Do Not Track . Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT" signals have not been adopted, our Site does not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
4. Security Precautions
5. Your Rights
7. Third-Party Websites
Our Apps or Site may contain links to third-party sites. This Policy does not apply to those third-party sites. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of any other sites that you visit as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
9. Social Media Accounts
10. Storage and Transfer of Your Personal Data
When you access or use our Services, your personal data may be processed or transferred outside of the country in which you reside. Such countries or jurisdictions may have data protection laws that are different in some respects or less protective than the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you do not want your information transferred to, processed, or maintained outside of the country or jurisdiction where you reside, you should immediately stop accessing or using the Services. For further details about these transfers and the safeguards that we use to facilitate such transfers, please contact us at our dedicated Privacy Center.
11. Contact us
Still Need Help? Contact Us Here!